New Zealand's borders are open again to the world and we are very excited to start welcoming back guests from all over the world.
Robertson Lodges is one of the top providers of luxury accommodation in New Zealand offering a trio of stunning landscapes. The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs (Northland), The Farm at Cape Kidnappers (Hawke's Bay) and Matakauri Lodge (Queenstown) form a string of luxurious destinations spanning the length of New Zealand, each distinct and authentic to the region they inhabit. All three lodges are members of Relais & Chateaux, an exclusive collection of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world. Kauri Cliffs and Cape Kidnappers also feature some of the best golf courses in the world.
As we look to rebuild our teams post Covid, we currently have a number of fantastic opportunities to join our team across all of our luxury lodges.
What you will do...
We are looking for a number of talented and experienced hospitality professionals to work across our lodges and you will work alongside some of the most professional and talented teams in the country. The positions we have on offer include –
• Food & Beverage Supervisor (s)
• Senior Food & Beverage Attendant(s)
• Food and Beverage Attendant(s)
• Chef de Partie(s) and Demi Chef de Partie(s)
• Housekeeping Attendant(s)
• Spa Therapist
What you will bring...
In addition to your immaculate presentation, charming smile and positive attitude, you will be:
• Passionate about hospitality, demonstrated through your previous experience working in the hospitality industry, ideally in a luxury environment similar to our lodges
• A team player who is caring, flexible and respectful,
• Reliable, honest and engaged with excellent attention to detail,
• Committed to delivering an amazing service creating moments and experiences to which guests can hardly wait to return
You must also be flexible and willing to work weekends. We offer excellent training, on-site staff accommodation (Kauri Cliffs and Matakauri only), competitive wages, delicious staff lunches and access to our Staff Perks Programme with a wide range of discounts and deals with our suppliers and partners. In addition, we endeavor whenever possible to provide staff with 2 days in a row off each week.
You must have a and if you aren’t living at our on-site accommodation, you must have the ability to gain access to your .
If you are keen on taking your hospitality career to the next level or a working holiday adventure in one of New Zealand’s most stunning locations, have a look at our video included in this advertisement and check out our website. We'd love to hear from you.
To view all our current vacancies and apply please visit https://www.robertsonlodges.com/careers .