Located nearby Napier & Hastings, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a world class lodge that comprises 26 luxury guest suites, including our beautiful Owner's Cottage, a 6000 acre working farm and the No.17 ranked golf course in the world (#2 in New Zealand).
The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a member of Relais & Châteaux, an exclusive collection of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
What you will do...
We are looking for experienced Food & Beverage Attendants to join our fantastic team. You will work alongside one of the most professional Food & Beverage teams in the country and be exposed to a wide range of food styles from our daily changing menu.
In addition, you will..
- Manage and adapt to individual guest requests and preferences
- Ensure dining areas are prepared to our standards prior to each service
- Attend the daily Service briefings, to ensure you are knowledgeable about our daily changing menus
- Using our Point-of-Sale system, ensuring accurate transactions
- Working alongside the kitchen team and restaurant team to maintain a cohesive service
- Work different shifts covering breakfast and lunch or dinner services
- Make coffees, cocktails and serve other beverages (including wine)
- Provide an exceptional service through your knowledge and passion for delivering a memorable dining experience
What you will bring...
In addition to your immaculate presentation, charming smile and positive attitude, you will be:
- Passionate about hospitality, demonstrated through your previous experience (minimum 6 months) working in a Food and Beverage Attendant position in the hospitality industry
- Relevant hospitality qualifications
- A team player who is caring, flexible and respectful,
- Reliable, honest and engaged with excellent attention to detail,
- Committed to delivering an amazing service creating moments and experiences to which guests can hardly wait to return
You must also be flexible and willing to work weekends. We also offer a daily travel allowance, delicious staff lunches and access to our Staff Perks Programme with a wide range of discounts and deals with our suppliers and partners. You must have a valid NZ working visa to apply.
If you wish to apply for this role and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you.