As an employee at Robertson Lodges you enjoy the benefits, reputation and sense of purpose associated with an internationally recognised and award-winning luxury brand that opens doors and opportunities around the world! Located nearby Napier & Hastings, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a world class lodge that comprises 22 luxury guest suites, a 6000 acre working farm and the No.16 ranked golf course in the world. The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a member of Relais & Châteaux, an exclusive collection of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world.
We are currently looking for a Lodge Receptionists to join our team. Our reception team’s main objective is to ensure guest satisfaction at all times. This is a unique role and one that differs greatly from a typical hotel or resort reception role. High energy levels, attention to detail and exceptional communication skills are critical to your success.
What you will do...
- Assist guests with activities
- Be the central communication centre for the Lodge
- Collate guest accounts, balance daily audits, answer telephone and general guest correspondence
- Day to day tasks associated with room reservations ensuring exceptional experiences for our discerning guests
- Administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the front office department and lodge
As well as your passion for service delivery and for Luxury Hospitality, you will have -
- Some previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the hospitality sector
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize
- A high level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Knowledge and experience with RMS Hotel Management systems (or similar) would be a plus, but not essential
We offer an excellent work environment where promoting a positive work life balance is key to our success. Whether it’s the team covering your shifts when you have a special occasion to attend or 2 days off in a row every week, we pride ourselves in looking after our people.
You must also be flexible and willing to work weekends. We offer competitive wages, daily travel allowance, delicious staff lunches and access to our Staff Perks Programme with a wide range of discounts and deals with our suppliers and partners. You must have access to your own reliable transport and a valid working visa to apply.
If you wish to apply for this role and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you.