Located nearby Napier & Hastings, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a world class lodge that comprises 22 luxury guest suites, a 6000 acre working farm and the No.16 ranked golf course in the world. The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a member of Relais & Châteaux, an exclusive collection of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world.
Are you a Night Owl? We are currently seeking a full-time / permanent Night Porter to be responsible for the overnight functions of the Lodge.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong customer focus; who is honest, responsible and capable of working unsupervised. This is a hand's on role with lots of variety. The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for service delivery and the Hospitality Industry
- Some experience in a similar role
- Excellent presentation and strong communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Flexibility and maturity in approach
- Experience in a similar role is desired, but more importantly you will be someone who takes pride in your work, who is happy to pull your sleeves up and get involved.
We offer an excellent work environment where promoting a positive work life balance is key to our success. Whether it’s the team covering your shifts when you have a special occasion to attend or 2 days off in a row every week, we pride ourselves in looking after our people. You must also be flexible and willing to work weekends. In addition, we offer competitive wages, relocation assistance, daily travel allowance, delicious staff lunches and access to our Staff Perks Programme with a wide range of discounts and deals with our suppliers and partners.
You must have a valid working visa to apply.
If you would like to join our world class team and if you have the attributes above, we would love to hear from you.